Analyst, Import & Co-pack (6 Months Contract)
For more than 160 years, Labatt has created enduring bonds with consumers as they share memorable experiences while enjoying iconic brands like Alexander Keith's, Labatt Blue, Budweiser and Stella Artois.
Labatt employees share the dream of becoming the best, most profitable beer company in a better world with their Anheuser-Busch InBev colleagues worldwide. From Newfoundland to British Columbia, Labatt's 3,000 employees brew about 60 local and world-known beers. Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer, managing a portfolio of more than 200 brands.
Labatt is one of Canada's most recognized brands and most respected corporations. We take responsibility for improving the world where we do business, and together we find ways of putting social responsibility into action. We're also committed to building a company for the long-term with a legacy to be proud of – for the people who work for us and with us; for future generations and the environment; and above all for our consumers.
- Develop annual budget for National Imports, including variable logistics standard costs
- Perform various analysis and entries to ensure monthly results for National Imports are properly recorded
- Complete monthly required InBev reporting schedules
- Perform variance analysis on all Import Logistics spend and present financial results to Logistics leadership and Import/Export Manager
- Develop financial models to support special projects for National Imports lead by Import/Export Manager
- Provide cost savings suggestions to enable attainment of targets
- Develop standards for all outsourced products
- Lead internal stakeholders through the set-up process for new outsourced products
- Work with Deployment to ensure accurate monthly transactions and financial results
- Provide cost/benefit analysis for new product or repack opportunities
- University Degree, preferable working towards a professional accounting designation
- Minimum 2 to 5 years relevant business experience
- Excellent team player, attention to detail, able to lead and develop a position of confidence in his/her input to peers and senior management.
- Strong Skills in: Excel, Oracle
- Thorough knowledge of Canadian GAAP
- Strong analytical skills
- Relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.