Sales Support Specialist
Reporting to the Manager, Sales Operations, you will assist our team by handling numerous administrative inquiries received from our field sales offices. As part of a dynamic team supporting our sales people’s success, your tasks will be focused around ensuring smooth processing and successful resolution of commission inquiries or other similar requests and administrative support to clear hurdles or challenges allowing our sales teams to perform at a high level. You will handle numerous other administrative inquiries, ad hoc or routine, from our sales agents in the field.
Is Just Energy Group the place for you?
Just Energy Group is a leader in the energy sector offering green energy, retail and commercial energy, and home services solutions. Our brands include Amigo Energy, Commerce Energy, Hudson Energy, Green Star Energy, Just Energy and Tara Energy. We are expanding in US, Canada, and the UK. We value integrity, innovation, customer-centricity, responsibility, enrichment, and excellence.
Energy, Opportunity, and Growth are core to your way of being and are essential to succeed with us.
- You have the Energy to commit to going ‘above and beyond’ on everything you do, it is not the exception. You create success and deliver exceptional results. You expect that hard work is required to do great things.
- You seek Opportunity. You focus on solutions, not problems. You are naturally inquisitive and business focused. You thrive working with diverse teams, and you are deeply committed to our collective success.
- Your Growth is about what you and your team accomplish together, and is limited only by your energy and the opportunity you seek. You thrive on diversity in your work, on learning, and helping others learn as well. You effectively manage multiple tasks or projects on time, and you help your team to do the same.
Your key accountabilities:
- Provide administrative and other sales support services to the Regional Sales Offices & Sales Teams
- Handle incoming calls/enquiries, clear obstacles and provide speedy and complete resolutions to changing sales needs and challenges
- Managing resolutions related to commissions and contracts, municipal licensing, territories and sales support tools and assets, reporting and performance tracking, among other activities such as developing and/or providing product and process training.
- Advance Requests: Submitting these on behalf of the Regional/Sales Representatives
- Inventory Control for assets, clothing, contracts & brochures
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with our sales teams and other vital stakeholders and vendors
- Partner with internal business units to establish awareness of local municipality activities and developments to ensure that Just Energy remains proactive to any changes that may impact our ability to market our products
Your background includes:
- Strong organizational skills and have a sense of urgency.
- Strong attention to detail and quality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and time management
- Ability to work independently and part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks, short deadlines and work in a self-managed environment that can be highly energetic and constantly changing