As a Risk Specialist, you will be part of Just Energy’s Risk and Audit team to support Trading, Audit and Finance functions.
Why you should join Just Energy:
Just Energy Group is a leader in the energy sector offering green energy, retail and commercial energy. Our brands include Amigo Energy, Commerce Energy, Green Star Energy, Hudson Energy, Just Energy, and Tara Energy. We operate in markets in the US, Canada, and the UK. We value integrity, innovation, customer-centricity, responsibility, enrichment, and excellence.
Energy, Opportunity, and Growth are core to your way of being and are essential to succeed with us.
- You have the Energy to commit to going ‘above and beyond’ on everything you do, it is not the exception. You create success and deliver exceptional results. You expect that hard work is required to do great things.
- You seek Opportunity You focus on solutions, not problems. You are naturally inquisitive and business focused. You thrive working with diverse teams, and you are deeply committed to our collective success.
- Your Growth is about what you and your team accomplish together, and is limited only by your energy and the opportunity you seek. You thrive on diversity in your work, on learning, and helping others learn as well. You effectively manage multiple tasks or projects on time, and you help your team to do the same.
Your primary accountabilities:
- Manage both paper and electronic trade confirmation process for power, gas and renewable trades
- Resolve disputes and issues in a timely manner
- Track and report on deal entry issues and trade
- Upload forward curves, volatility curves and exchange rate and interest rate curves
- Generate daily MarktoMarket reports and Trade Compliance reports
- Assist in Quarter-End Closing and other Risk Back Office functions and projects
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Finance, Economics or Business Administration
- Ability to analyze and provide solutions
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills
- Good communication skills