Outbound Telemarketing Representative
As an Outbound Sales Representative you will be pivotal in assisting the team to realize their goal of selling the benefit of Just Energy products to potential customers. You will be responsible for making phone calls with the intention of selling our products and overcoming objections to persuade potential customers to sign-up with Just Energy.
Is Just Energy Group the place for you?
Just Energy Group is a leader in the energy sector offering green energy solutions, retail and commercial energy, and home services solutions. Our brands include Amigo Energy, Commerce Energy, Green Star Energy, Hudson Energy, Just Energy and Tara Energy. We are continuously expanding in US, Canada, and the UK. We value integrity, innovation, customer-centricity, responsibility, enrichment, and excellence.
Energy, Opportunity, and Growth are elemental to your way of being and are essential to succeed with us. Does this sound like you?
- You have the Energy to commit to going ‘above and beyond’; this is core to your being, it is not the exception. You have a passion to create success and to deliver exceptional results. You expect that hard work is required to do great things.
- You seek Opportunity. You focus on solutions, not problems. You are naturally inquisitive and business focused. You thrive working with diverse teams, and you are deeply committed to our collective success.
- Your Growth is about what you and your team accomplish together, and is limited only by your energy and the opportunity you seek. You thrive on diversity in your work, on learning, and helping others learn as well. You effectively manage multiple tasks or projects on time, and you help others to do the same.
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly pay with a potential to earn incentives
- Take advantage of our comprehensive benefit package (i.e. health, dental, and vision)
- Eligible to participate in our Performance Based Incentive and Bonus programs
- Become a stake holder and share the profits when you participate in our Long Term Profit Sharing and Stock Options program
- We support being "green" - our modern facility is centrally located and is accessible for transit commuters via major transit routes (and to drivers as well)
- A fast paced, dynamic, and energetic working environment with tremendous opportunity for growth
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Minimum 1 year of Outbound Telemarketing or Retention experience within a Call Center or within a Retail environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet performance targets, and contribute in a fast-paced, measured, and ever changing work environment.
- Must be flexible to work different schedules, weekends and holidays based on business needs