Customer Services Representatives
As a Call Centre Professional you will be pivotal in assisting the team to realize their goal of providing customers with an exceptional “Customer Experience” thereby setting a new bench mark in the industry. You will be responsible for providing our new and existing customers with excellent customer service while promoting our products and services to prospective and established customers.
Is Just Energy Group the place for you?
Just Energy Group is a leader in the energy sector offering green energy solutions, retail and commercial energy, and home services solutions. Our brands include Amigo Energy, Commerce Energy, Hudson Energy, Green Star Energy, Just Energy and Tara Energy. We are continuously expanding in US, Canada, and the UK. We value integrity, innovation, customer-centricity, responsibility, enrichment, and excellence.
Energy, Opportunity, and Growth are elemental to your way of being and are essential to succeed with us. Does this sound like you?
- You have the Energy to commit to going ‘above and beyond’; this is core to your being, it is not the exception. You have a passion to create success and to deliver exceptional results. You expect that hard work is required to do great things.
- You seek Opportunity. You focus on solutions, not problems. You are naturally inquisitive and business focussed. You thrive working with diverse teams, and you are deeply committed to our collective success.
- Your Growth is about what you and your team accomplish together, and is limited only by your energy and the opportunity you seek. You thrive on diversity in your work, on learning, and helping others learn as well. You effectively manage multiple tasks or projects on time, and you help others to do the same.
What we offer:
- Enjoy paid breaks
- Take advantage of our fully paid benefits package i.e. health, dental, vision
- 2 weeks vacation
- Eligible to participate in our Performance Based Incentive and Quarterly Bonus programs
- Become a stake holder and share the profits when you participate in our Long Term Profit Sharing and Stock Option program
- Our state of the art facility is accessible to both drivers and transit commuters via major transit routes with an added bonus of free parking
- A fast paced, dynamic, and energetic working environment with tremendous opportunity for growth
- Minimum 6 months of outbound or retention experience within a Call Centre or customer service within a retail environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- High School Diploma
- Basic knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet performance targets, and contribute in a fast-paced, measured, and ever changing work environment
- Must be flexible to work different schedules.