Customer Service Representative - Bilingual English/Spanish
As a Call Centre Professional you will be pivotal in assisting the team to realize their goal of providing customers with an exceptional “Customer Experience” thereby setting a new bench mark in the industry. You will be responsible for providing our new and existing customers with excellent customer service while promoting our products and services to prospective and established customers.
Is Just Energy Group the place for you?
Just Energy Group is a leader in the energy sector offering green energy, retail and commercial energy, and home services solutions. Our brands include Amigo Energy, Commerce Energy, Hudson Energy, Green Star Energy, Just Energy and Tara Energy. We are expanding in US, Canada, and the UK. We value integrity, innovation, customer-centricity, responsibility, enrichment, and excellence.
Energy, Opportunity, and Growth are core to your way of being and are essential to succeed with us.
- You have the Energy to commit to going ‘above and beyond’ on everything you do, it is not the exception. You create success and deliver exceptional results. You expect that hard work is required to do great things.
- You seek Opportunity. You focus on solutions, not problems. You are naturally inquisitive and business focused. You thrive working with diverse teams, and you are deeply committed to our collective success.
- Your Growth is about what you and your team accomplish together, and is limited only by your energy and the opportunity you seek. You thrive on diversity in your work, on learning, and helping others learn as well. You effectively manage multiple tasks or projects on time, and you help your team to do the same.
What we offer:
- A generous vacation of 2 weeks on completion of one year of employment.
- Eligible to participate in our Performance Based Incentive and Quarterly Bonus programs
- Become a stake holder and share the profits when you participate in our Long Term Profit Sharing and Stock Option program
- A fast paced, dynamic, and energetic working environment with tremendous opportunity for growth
- Minimum 6 months of experience within a Call Centre or customer service within a retail environment
- Bi-lingual Spanish/English a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- High School Diploma
- Basic knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet performance targets, and contribute in a fast-paced, measured, and ever changing work environment
- Must be flexible to work different schedules.