Corporate Events: Attendee Acquisition
IPMI is a top provider of corporate executive events for the Fortune 1000 and major US hospitals and health systems.
We are currently looking to fill 2 vacancies on our delegate acquisition team - responsible for contacting C/VP level executives and pitching them with our value proposition. Applicants must be articulate on the phone and adept in email response. More importantly we are looking for people with 1-2 years in a sales/business development roll and are eager to learn. To succeed in this role you need to be hungry to close deals, not afraid to pick up the phone and possess a keen sense of business knowledge.
What you will get:
- $40,000CAD base salary(+ uncapped commission).
- On target earnings are $76,000CAD + additional $18,000CAD in potential bonuses.
- Yorkville office - 2 minutes walk from Bay Subway Station
- Start up environment & paid training.
- A $1000 health spending account.
- A group of fun, encouraging colleagues that work hard and play hard.
- Ping pong table.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH A RESUME & COVER LETTER WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Cover letter should be addressed to: Ted
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 /year
- Toronto, ON
- Bachelor's Degree
- Business Development: 1 year