Infusion creates digital experiences and advanced technology solutions that bring our clients' businesses to new levels. From high performance trading systems to next-generation retail environments and beyond, Infusion unites insight, creativity, and technology to accelerate and transform business for leading companies around the world. Infusion's global team has grown to over 600 people that are fueled by our unique customer-centric culture and the passion to push the boundaries of what's possible with the brightest minds in software engineering, design and consulting.
- Develop application components and features with limited oversight.
- Adhere to project governance-developing according to industry best practice.
- Work with senior team members to validate design and implement decisions.
- Ability to take and follow directions, ask questions, and raise risks.
- Contribute suggestions and creativity to the team.
- Acquire domain knowledge in the client's areas of business focus.
- Focus on building strong and lasting client relationships by doing right by the client.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or related education.
- (3 years minimum) strong iOS development experience with Objective-C
- Experience with Swift required
- Experience with additional mobile platforms (Android, Windows Phone, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience with Xamarin development (Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android) and/or Android development is a plus.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills to facilitate interaction with their team members and clients.
- Met/exceeded expectations on one or more successful end-to-end midsize projects.
- Able to learn and apply new technologies in a fast paced environment.
- You have been a successful peer mentor to a new hire or a career coach to an associate consultant.
- Able to validate the time estimates of assigned tasks and proactively raise deviations of estimates to the TL/PM.