Full-Stack Java Developer
Infusion creates digital experiences and advanced technology solutions that bring our clients' businesses to new levels. From high performance trading systems to next-generation retail environments and beyond, Infusion unites insight, creativity, and technology to accelerate and transform business for leading companies around the world. Infusion's global team has grown to over 600 people that are fueled by our unique customer-centric culture and the passion to push the boundaries of what's possible with the brightest minds in software engineering, design and consulting.
Infusion is building an enterprise trading platform which has pluggable asset classes for users to interact with. The team is growing as we work to modernize trade flow, integrating legacy systems, support different order types, and leverage better infrastructure.
If you are the type of person that is excited about the latest in FinTech, BI and Big Data development - join us as we build complex, scalable, distributed, mission critical applications!
- Deliver exceptional client results and project success.
- Learn our client's business, their organization, systems, challenges and goals.
- Work directly with the client to define and clarify requirements.
- Work with your team to create accurate project and task estimates.
- Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect features on schedule
- Lead by example through the implementation of challenging and complex components.
- Work closely with your project team and foster a fun and collaborative environment.
- Ensure quality through adherence to technical best practice and through mentorship, feedback and paired programming
- 3-5 years Core Java expertise
- Professional experience wiorkng with SOAP
- Exposure to designing REST API's
- Coming from a background passionate about testing - more specifically Unit Testing in a TDD environment
- Experience leading/participating code reviews
- Personable, enthusiastic, a strong communicator, and are detail oriented
- Strong awareness and adherence to best practices of coding, testing and deployment
- Computer Science degree or equivalent, with strong CS and development fundamentals, including OOP