Angular2 Web Developer
Infusion creates digital experiences and advanced technology solutions that bring our clients' businesses to new levels. From high performance trading systems to next-generation retail environments and beyond, Infusion unites insight, creativity, and technology to accelerate and transform business for leading companies around the world. Infusion's global team has grown to over 600 people that are fueled by our unique customer-centric culture and the passion to push the boundaries of what's possible with the brightest minds in software engineering, design and consulting.
You are a web developer with a strong 'traditional' computer science and web development foundation and experience utilising the newly released Angular2.
If you are excited about the way the Web is evolving and the power that frameworks like Angular and React are bringing to client side development, you will love this project. It is time to be a part of Web's transformation, and to be surrounded by people who are passionate about building fluid modern, responsive (or adaptive!) and engaging user experiences for the browser.
On your projects, you will:
- Deliver exceptional client results and project success utilising Angular2
- Learn our client’s business, their organization, systems, challenges and goals.
- Work directly with the client to define and clarify requirements.
- Work with your team to create accurate project and task estimates.
- Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect features on schedule
- Lead by example through the implementation of challenging and complex components.
- Work closely with your project team. Foster a fun and collaborative environment.
- Ensure quality through adherence to technical best practice and through mentorship, feedback and paired programming.
- Potentially work part-time or full-time at your client’s site.
- A web developer at heart – excited about modern web development
- Personable, enthusiastic, a strong communicator, and are detail oriented.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Min. 2+ years Web Development experience - including experience with Angular2
- Strong CS and development fundamentals, including OOP
- Single Page Application design (ex. Angular, Knockout, React.js)
- Experience as a consultant (working w. external clients) preferred