We're looking for: Two recent graduates to join our growing team as a Recruitment Coordinator for Experiential and Retail Marketing campaigns!
This person will work closely with other Recruitment Coordinators and Account Teams to recruit and select the best suited Brand Ambassadors for a variety of campaigns at one time.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. Is that you?! Keep reading.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Recruiting the best Brand Ambassadors and Promotional Models to represent cool brands at events and stores year round (events like music festivals, sports games, and in stores like grocery stores and LCBOs)
- Post for jobs on various job boards and social media channels
- Screen and interview on the phone, on Skype and in person
- Administer employment contracts and welcome them to Influence
- Add, update and manage staff files on the in-house employee database
- Provide updates to Account Teams about your progress
- Contribute to ideas and come up with new and exciting ways to hire Brand Ambassadors
- Always on the hunt to grow our team of Brand Ambassadors throughout Canada - from the smallest towns to largest cities
What you'll need to have:
- Passion, energy, and drive! We want you to own your work and go above and beyond to make it better everyday
- Above-average people and communication skills required to network and connect with candidates and work well with your team
- Mental agility - we move FAST here and you'll need to stay on your toes to keep up
- A knack for organization, multitasking, and prioritization - see above
- Independence and accountability required to proactively problem solve to get the job done
- Attention to detail - we like to dot our 'i's and cross our 't's
- Process driven - we think we have figured out what works, now let's run with it
- Balancing quality vs. speed - we need both
- Understanding of how every hire impacts the overall success of every program
What's nice to have:
- Completion of a post-secondary education program
- Experience with Retail or Experiential Marketing campaigns
- Familiarity with recruitment and selection processes, as well as Brand Ambassador sourcing opportunities
- Understanding of employment legislation across Canada
Why you'll love working here:
Our team is filled with talented, passionate and quirky people who become much more than your coworkers. We're located on the east end of Mississauga, in an open and colourful office. There are nerf guns, friendly furry faces (dogs and beards), and a winning baseball team. We swear a lot and generally try not to take life too seriously (unless the clients are freaking out, then it gets real). You can wear what you're comfortable in - Converse are our footwear of choice. Grow with your team and reach new heights with initiatives like the Influence Academy, Career Development and Mentorship programs.
Finally - How to apply: If this sounds like the right job and place for you, we'd love to talk. Send us a resume, cover letter and a link to your favourite music video from the early 2000's (just to prove that you've read this job description).
Hiring Policy: Influence Marketing is an equal opportunity employer, and provides individual accommodation for applicants who meet the required qualifications.
TalentEgg will send your application to: email@example.com