Administrative Assistant - Summer Contract
International Institute of Business Analysis™ (IIBA®) is a not-for-profit professional association
, dedicated to advancing the practice and profession of Business Analysis, through the development of Business Analysis standards white papers, research, certification programs, as well as on-line and face-to-face networking opportunities through our website, webinars, local Chapters and conferences.
All employees work virtually, therefore a minimum requirement is that you have a dedicated home office and high speed internet. IIBA will give preference to candidates who reside in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
IIBA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
For more information on IIBA or to join our association please visit our website at: www.iiba.org
IIBA is initiating an important Project and is looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant to work through the summer supporting the Project Lead. The candidate will be required to perform an array of administrative duties including meeting scheduling, minute taking at meetings, arranging travel, supporting updates to the Project plan and schedule, posting documents to SharePoint and ensuring all schedules activities are appropriately scheduled and updates including follow-up and reminders with meeting participants. The Administrative Assistant may also accountable for drafting, reviewing and editing time-sensitive correspondence. Other duties, relevant to the position, shall be assigned as required.
This role reports to the Director, Corporate and Business Development who is also the Project Lead.
- Provide daily administrative support to the Project Lead
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders in managing meetings schedule, correspondence and inquiries
- Taking minutes at project related meetings both face to face and via conference calls
- Working with the Project Lead, create agendas for meetings and sending out along with meeting requests
- Calendar management and maintenance, ensuring appropriate scheduling
- Managing and posting information related to the project on a specially dedicated Project SharePoint site
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all interactions
- Assist with report and presentation preparations
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an administrative assistant
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Advanced time management skills
- Advanced user of MS Office suite of products with a specific focus on calendar management and PowerPoint presentation creation
- Ability to multi-task and meet demanding timelines while maintaining a professional manner
- Ability to problem solve and think creatively to complete tasks
- Self-directed with exceptional time management skills
- Prior experience in a work from home environment would be an asset
TalentEgg will send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org