WorkForce Management Consultant
IBM Global Business Services: Join a Leader. Consult with us.
IBM Global Business Services helps top-tier clients solve their most complex business and technical issues. As a
WorkForce Management Consultant, you will deliver innovative business consulting, business process design, systems integration, and application design and management to leading sector organizations in 17 industries worldwide. With access to resources that only a global leader can provide, you will learn valuable skills, gain access to a vast and diverse network of talented professionals, and enjoy unparalleled career, training, and educational opportunities.
Visit http://www.ibm.com/ca/ for more information.
The WorkForce Management Consultant is responsible for leading the implementation of HRMS solutions using WorkForce products in customer environments. As the Solution Consultant, you will create the design of the application and take on ownership of the final work product. A consultant in this area will also be responsible for understanding and developing business process requirements with a client that utilize WorkForce solutions to support business needs. The consultant will also be involved in improving operational metrics, business case development, and performance measurement. He/she will provide functional knowledge & manage client relationships within context of individual role. He/she will act as a mentor and counsel junior team members.
To ALL recruitment agencies: IBM only accepts resumes from agencies on our Approved Agency List. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, IBM employees, or send to any IBM company location. IBM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
Preferred Education: Master's Degree
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- 2 + years of related experience
- Experience with workforce/time software such as Workforce Software, Workbrain, Kronos, SAP CATS, ADP eTime, or Ceridian time and attendance software
- Certification in one or more of the listed workforce/time solutions
- Readiness to travel up to 4 days a week (based on project requirements)
- Experience in Human Resource (HR) business process design and development, running workshops and gathering requirements
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting
- Self-starter that can work effectively as part of a team; in-person and remotely
- Strong consulting skills, including analytical thinking, problem solving, and superior communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- Broad knowledge of labor management, HR / Payroll, ERP, or similar domain product/systems
- Experience with Canadian payroll
- Fluent in French
Work Authorized in Canada.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.