Workday Integration Consultant
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences via Cognitive data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
IBM is a leader in this global transformation, and there is no better place to launch or further your career. World-class learning opportunities, mentoring and a flexible work environment -- you will find a wealth of opportunities within IBM to create the career youâ??ve always imagined.
For over seven years IBM has been partnering with Workday to bring innovation, analytics-driven insights, and high-touch customer service to our clients. Together, we are helping clients build smarter HR and financial management capabilities, and enabling them to fully realize the benefits of their Workday solutions.
IBM is currently seeking experienced Workday Integration Consultants in the South and in the West. If you are prepared to immediately contribute in the fast-paced Workday Integrations Consulting environment, please apply.
- Define requirements and architect Workday Integrations to meet client needs
- Use various development tools and integration products such as Workday Studio and Cloud Connect
- Act as a point of contact for the project / client for delivery of Workday Integrations
- Advise client on multi application solutions and technology landscape
- Leverage prior Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementation and integrations experience
In this dynamic role, you will have the opportunity to interact directly with clients. As such, travel to client sites may be required, up to 4 days per week.
Preferred candidates will have current certifications in Workday Integrations. Candidate must live within a 50 mile radius of a major airport in the South or West regions.
To learn more about IBM's Workday service offerings visit: http://www-935.ibm.com/services/us/gbs/alliances/workday
To be an official applicant to IBM, you must submit a resume and online application. Resumes submitted remain active for six months.
To all Recruitment Agencies: IBM only accepts resumes from agencies on our Approved Agency List. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, IBM employees, or send to any IBM company location. IBM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- At least 2 years experience in IT/Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementation
- At least 2 years experience in Human Capital Management (HCM) or Financial Management
- At least 1 year experience in ERP web service integrations (i.e., SOAP, WSDL, XML)
- At least 1 year experience in Project Delivery / Management
- At least 1 year experience in Workday Integrations
- Anticipating Workday Certification within 30 days
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- At least 3 years experience in IT/Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementation
- At least 3 years experience in Human Capital Management (HCM) or Financial Management
- At least 3 years experience in Workday Integrations
- At least 2 years experience in ERP web service integrations (i.e., SOAP, WSDL, XML)
- At least 2 years experience in Project Delivery / Management
- Certified in Workday Integrations
Candidate must have the ability to work in Canada without a current or future need for visa sponsorship. Selected candidates may not need to travel for all projects outside of their metro area. However, all candidates must be able and willing to travel based on assigned project demand. Travel requirements may vary but could be up to 100%. Candidates are not able to refuse project based on travel.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.