Watson IoT - Project Coordinator
IBM and its clients are ushering in a new cognitive era. IBM Watson IoT extends the power of cognitive computing to the billions of connected devices, sensors and systems that comprise the IoT. Why? Because IoT is testing the limits of programmable computing, and Cognitive IoT is how we will overcome those limits. It is how we will accomplish the transformational outcomes we know are both possible and necessaryâ??from operational efficiency to customer experience to industry disruption.
We are currently in search of a Watson IoT - Project Coordinator. The Watson IoT - Project Coordinator serves as the primary link between the clients assigned to this person and other members of the Cloud Delivery Services team for Maximo and TRIRIGA Saas deployments.
- Key, single point of contact for client
- Take ownership of service requests and ensure they are assigned to the appropriate resource as needed
- Execute and resolve service requests on first contact if the request is within the scope of duties
- Application troubleshooting and log analysis
- Supply answers on service
- Execute SQL scripts
- Perform basic Maximo/TRIRIGA configuration tasks, i.e. configdb
- Execute database backup scripts or other system level scripts
- Prepare and deliver incident reports
- Prepare and lead quarterly review meetings
- Provide input on process improvement
- Schedule changes and coordinate activities with the administration team
This role will involve working with technology that is covered by embargo Export Regulations. If you are a Foreign National from any of the following embargoed countries (Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria) on a work permit, you are not eligible for employment in this position.
Required Education: Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Preferred Education: Bachelor's Degree
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in engineering, or computer science, or equivalent experience.
- Experience working directly with clients required.
- Excellent communication, presentation, organization and planning skills. As well, excellent interpersonal skills to work as a team member and as a liaison with customers are required.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- Familiarity with Maximo, or TRIRIGA applications an asset.
- JAVA based applications knowledge also an asset.
- Existing knowledge of SQL and Unix/Linux based operating systems is preferred
Must be legally eligible/entitled to work in Canada
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.