TSS Business Partner Client Advocate - New Brunswick
The Technical Support Services Business Partner Client Advocate is a customer facing non-incentive based role responsible for a variety of revenue renewal capture, complex pricing/contract delivery and BP CSAT within a team based national support model.
The TSS BP Client Advocate acts as a single interface to support TSS BP Sales Specialist in their efforts to grow maintenance sales in the channel while improving ongoing relationships amongst a variety of Business Partners. Your primary focus is to ensure the TSS BP Sales Specialists are fully enabled to execute on all Logo and Multivendor Service maintenance opportunities while proactively driving contract renewal opportunities within an assigned set of Business Partners.
TSS BP Client Advocates work as a contributing member of the TSS Business Partner Sales Centre which consists of an existing set of experienced professionals who provide marketing, offerings, sales and contract support assistance.
Day to day tasks performed by an implementation specialist includes but is not limited to:
- Non-incentive based role responsible for a variety of revenue renewal capture, complex pricing / contract delivery and BP CSAT within a team based national role and opportunities within an assigned set of Business Partners.
- Engage and assist with daily BP sales opportunities. Track down/close all renewal and warranty exit opportunities with assigned BP accounts (daily)
- Attend and actively participate in weekly sales cadence meetings with management to forecast and track your opportunity progression.
- Focal for ensuring BP education and execution of latest sales, offering solutions/promotions and policy changes
You will be a contributing member of the TSS Business Partner Sales Centre and will be working with with highly motivated Business Partners and sales support teams. You will have the autonomy and training to drive revenue growth, innovative approaches to business challenges and understand leading edge IBM solutions. This provides the platform for a challenging and fulfilling sales support position.
We encourage our employees to collaborate with others and look for ways to improve/enhance the services they provide to our clients. Creativity is encouraged as employee engagement is the key to our success.
Work as a contributing member of the TSS Business Partner Sales Centre which consists of an existing set of experienced professionals who provide marketing, offerings, sales and contract support assistance.
The individual can be based out of Saint John, NB Or Florenceville, NB
- Fluent Language and Writing Skills with both English is required.
- French Language and Writing Skills is an asset but not mandatory
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Role is based out of Saint John, NB Or Florenceville, NB
- University Degree. Business, Math, Statistics, Engineering
- Fluent Language and Writing Skills with both English
- Proficient user of Excel/spreadsheets, Word, PowerPoint
- Number of years of experience: 1year
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to multi-task within a dynamic workplace
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to deliver quality results with an aggressive timeline
- Highly driven and self-motivated individual with a passion to succeed
- Eligible to work in Canada
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.