SuccessFactors HR Consultant: Compensation
IBM Global Business Services: Join a Leader. Consult with us.
IBM Global Business Services helps top-tier clients solve their most complex business and technical issues. As a SuccessFactors HR Technical Consultant, you will deliver innovative business consulting, business process design, systems integration, and application design and management to leading sector organizations in 17 industries worldwide. With access to resources that only a global leader can provide, you will learn valuable skills, gain access to a vast and diverse network of talented professionals, and enjoy unparalleled career, training, and educational opportunities. Visit http://www.ibm.com/ca/ for more information.
The SuccessFactors HR Consultant is responsible for successful delivery of SuccessFactors BizX Compensation module. This includes implementation, upgrade, and/or extension of SuccessFactors BizX Compensation application.
The consultant will configure SuccessFactors BizX Compensation module, as well as assist clients in the selection, implementation planning, fit analysis, testing, rollout and post-implementation support of SuccessFactors Compensation HR application solution. A consultant in this area will also be responsible for understanding and developing business process requirements with a client that utilize SuccessFactors Compensation module to support business needs. The consultant will also be involved in improving operational metrics, business case development & performance measurement. He/she will provide functional knowledge & manage client relationships within context of individual role. He/she will act as a mentor and counsel junior team members.
This role assists clients in the selection, implementation, and production support of application packaged solutions. They use in-depth consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients' business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
Role ( Job Role ): Package Solution Consultant
Position Type: Employment Type: Full-Time
Remote work possible?: No
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?: No
Travel Required: Up to 75% or 4 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
Preferred Education: Master's Degree
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- SuccessFactors Compensation Mastery training
- At least two end-to-end SuccessFactors implementations
- Deep SuccessFactors administration and provisioning expertise in Compensation
- Proficient knowledge of XML
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting
- Self-starter that is capable of working effectively as part of a team; in-person and remotely
- Strong consulting skills, including analytical thinking, problem solving, and superior communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- SuccessFactors Variable Pay Mastery training
- Training in other modules of SuccessFactors
- Previous employment in a Human Resources-related capacity; functional roles in Payroll and Compensation are a strong plus
- Previous implementation experience with SAP HCM, or other established on-Premise or on-demand Talent Management solutions (i.e. Taleo, Workday, ADP, Peoplesoft, Oracle, SAP, Kronos, etc).
- Previous SAP HCM Payroll implementation experience
- Knowledge of and understanding of the integration between SAP and SuccessFactors
- Bilingual in English and French
Eligibility Requirements: Work Authorized in Canada.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.