The Security Intelligence Product Security team is seeking a highly motivated individual to fill a role as a Security Software Developer/Analyst. The Security Team is responsible for identifying and resolving all Security Intelligence brand product security issues arising from software development, content, vulnerabilities and penetration testing. To fulfill this role, we are seeking an experienced, talented and creative individual to join our team.
- Code security fixes
- Creating package updates
- Maintain code and web scanning automation/reporting
- Perform code reviews
- Participate in compliance certification projects
- Maintain security communities
- Create PSIRT remediation plans
- Participate in brand penetration testing
- Create security bulletins
- Track, validate and document product and 3rd party vulnerabilities
- Track and implement secure engineering initiatives
This position will work closely with Development, Architecture, Offering Management, Quality Assurance and L2 & L3 Support
Remote work possible?: Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?:
Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- English (fluent)
- Experience in software development and/or security related fields.
- Experience with C/C++, Java, Python, & Perl.
- Experience with Linux operating systems preferably RedHat Enterprise Linux.
- Knowledge of security methodologies and processes.
- Experience with risk identification, mitigation, and management.
- Vulnerability management experience
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- Experience with Penetration Testing tools & methodologies.
- Experience with AppScan and Nessus.
- Compliance and regulation knowledge (Common Criteria, FIPS, STIGs, PCI-DSS, HIPPA, etc)
- Knowledge of OWASP tools and methodologies
Legal working status
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.