IBM's Watson Supply Chain Insights development team is looking to hire an experienced server-side developer at our Toronto Lab located in Markham, Ontario.
This agile team environment will have you working directly with the system architects, user interface developers and designers to build truly leading-edge software. Together, we will rapidly deliver incremental releases of our Cloud-based software to monitor multiple unstructured data feeds, in order to detect, anticipate and resolve supply chain issues.
In this position, you will:
- work within an agile team, working closely with architects, designers and developers
- interpret and implement server-side software designs
- develop well-documented Java code, built with testing in mind
- work with NoSQL databases, such as Mongo
- interface with the development operations team
- perform problem determination for production issues as needed
- assist information developers in the creation of product documentation
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- English (Fluent)
- Proficient in Java
- Experience with the design and implementation of REST services
- Familiarity with Swagger
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Knowledge of design and test methodologies
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, team based environment
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- Understand modern design thinking and design trends
- Knowledge of test tools such as TestRail
- Knowledge of supply chain management
Legal working status
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.