SAP TM Senior Consultant
IBM Global Business Services: Join a Leader. Consult with us.
IBM Global Business Services has more than 60,000 professionals in over 50 countries worldwide. With a strong focus on results, we enable clients to leverage technology and information to improve performance and create sustainable competitive advantages.
As the leading supplier of SAP software solutions to a rapidly growing list of major North American corporations, we are proud of our talented team, our respected reputation, and our outstanding results.
The SAP TM Senior Consultant is responsible for successful delivery of Transportation Management (TM) module deliverables on SAP Distribution engagements, including implementation, upgrade, and/or extension of existing applications. The consultant assists clients in the implementation and support of SAP solutions which naturally include design, configuration, and testing. The consultant will provide functional and business process expertise on a project team which generally consists of consultants, subcontractors, remote global resources, and client employees. Other activities could include configuration of the SAP TM module, assessment of client business problems, conducting the analysis to solve the problems, administration of engagement activities (e.g., creation of charts/graphs and other reports, data entry, etc.) in support of work products and client deliverables.
- Design, build, test Applications on the SAP Transportation Management (TM), following the requirements defined by industry and Line of Business experts, using an Agile methodology.
- Interact with customers to understand their experience with the applications, identify new requirements and deploy them on the projects
Visit http://www.ibm.com/ca/ for more information.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- At least 4 years' experience in SAP TM and have multiple full life cycle project experience
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on simultaneous assignments / complex projects.
- French: Fluent
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- Strong familiarity with SAP implementation methodologies
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to multi-task within a dynamic workplace
- Thorough experience and knowledge of consulting practices and techniques
- A comprehensive understanding of Source to Pay business processes.
- The ability to develop strong relationships with clients
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to deliver results with an aggressive timeline
- Effective coaching and knowledge transfer skills â?? the ability to thrive in a team environment
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
Work authorized in Canada.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.