SAP MM Inventory Consultant
IBM Global Business Services: Join a Leader. Consult with us.
IBM Global Business Services has more than 60,000 professionals in over 50 countries worldwide. With a strong focus on results, we enable clients to leverage technology and information to improve performance and create sustainable competitive advantages.
As the leading supplier of SAP software solutions to a rapidly growing list of major North American corporations, we are proud of our talented team, our respected reputation, and our outstanding results.
This opportunity is for an individual with SAP experience in Materials Management. The successful candidate will be instrumental in helping IBM to continue being recognized as the premier SAP solutions implementer in North America.
Responsibilities for the position include:
- Assessment of business and application requirements
- Driving the development of functional and system specifications
- Conducting fit/gap analysis and business process modeling
- Configuring the software to business requirements
- Developing and executing tests to confirm the functionality
- Maintaining necessary documentation
- Actively performing knowledge transfer to clients
- Communicating in a team environment with clients and colleagues
- Providing support for deployment and sustainment as necessary
Visit http://www.ibm.com/ca/ for more information.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- 5 or more full project lifecycle implementations of SAP Materials Management (MM) functionality, experience with both MM-Purchasing and MM-IM is a must.
- Must have experience in WM or EWM ( Basic )
- Have basic knowledge of QM (Basic)
- Preferred applicants will also have experience with SAP Ariba.
- Deep Industry and Global Project experience
- Strong configuration skills in SAP versions 6.0 Enhancement Pack 5.0 or higher â?? experience in S4/HANA preferred
- Preferred applicants will be SAP certified
- Extensive experience designing and configuring the key integration points Materials Management module and other SAP modules
- French: Fluent
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- Strong familiarity with SAP implementation methodologies â?? experience in the Activate methodology preferred
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to multi-task within a dynamic workplace
- Thorough experience and knowledge of consulting practices and techniques
- A comprehensive understanding of Source to Pay business processes.
- The ability to develop strong relationships with clients
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to deliver results with an aggressive timeline
- Effective coaching and knowledge transfer skills â?? the ability to thrive in a team environment
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
Work authorized in Canada.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.