SAP MM Consultant
IBM Global Business Services: Join a Leader. Consult with us.
IBM Global Business Services has more than 60,000 professionals in over 50 countries worldwide. With a strong focus on results, we enable clients to leverage technology and information to improve performance and create sustainable competitive advantages.
As the leading supplier of SAP software solutions to a rapidly growing list of major North American corporations, we are proud of our talented team, our respected reputation, and our outstanding results.
This opportunity is for an individual with SAP experience in Materials Management. The successful candidate will be instrumental in helping IBM to continue being recognized as the premier SAP solutions implementer in North America.
Responsibilities for the position include:
- Assessment of business and application requirements
- Driving the development of functional and system specifications
- Conducting fit/gap analysis and business process modeling
- Configuring the software to business requirements
- Developing and executing tests to confirm the functionality
- Maintaining necessary documentation
- Actively performing knowledge transfer to clients
- Communicating in a team environment with clients and colleagues
- Providing support for deployment and sustainment as necessary
A minimum 3 years SAP implementation experience is required, with at least 2 full life cycle project implementation experience.
Visit http://www.ibm.com/ca/ for more information.
Role (Job Role): Package Solution Consultant
Position Type: Professional
Employment Type: Full-Time
Remote work possible? Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?: No
Up to 75% or 4 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
Preferred Education: Bachelor's Degree
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
Skills & Experience:
- Strong leadership qualifications and experience
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills; confident and credible working with VP level clients (senior positions)
- Minimum 3 years SAP implementation project experience.
- Strong MM/SCM configuration skills in SAP versions 4.6C and above.
- Experience with the integration points between MM and other modules
- Experience in RF, middleware and WM systems would be an asset
- Knowledge of "best practices" built into the SAP software
- Experience using the ASAP implementation methodology
- French: Fluent
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- Strong MM/SCM configuration skills in SAP versions 4.6C and above preferred.
- Strong familiarity with SAP implementation methodologies â?? experience in the Activate methodology preferred
Work authorized in Canada.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.