QRadar UI Developer
The UI Software Developer is an integral part of IBM's Security Intelligence Qradar software development team that is responsible for delivering new and enhanced feature functionality for the SI product line. To achieve this we are seeking a talented User Interface Developer who will create interface design concepts, build prototypes and deliver final products.
The Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Quickly turning product requirements into concrete design specifications
- Creation of functional specifications from product level requirements
- Turning functional specifications into design and implementation of Use Interface software
- Collaborate on interface design standards to optimize ease-of-use
- Be an advocate of users and user experience
- performing unit and integration tests on new software
- Ensure delivered code follows secure coding practices and guidelines
This role will involve working with technology that is covered by embargo Export Regulations. If you are a Foreign National from any of the following embargoed countries (Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria) on a work permit you are not eligible for employment in this position.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- English (fluent)
- Knowledge of web UI usability practices.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- Experience in Eclipse, GIT, Graphic Design, PostgreSQL, ReactJS/Dojo, Tomcat, REST architecture style
- Legal Working Status
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.