Packaged Application Enablement Specialist - PeopleSoft.HRMS
IBM Global Business Services: Join a Leader. Consult with us.
IBM Global Business Services has more than 60,000 professionals in over 50 countries worldwide. With a strong focus on results, we enable clients to leverage technology and information to improve performance and create sustainable competitive advantages.
IBM Global Business Services helps top-tier clients solve their most complex business and technical needs. We are a global leader in providing clients with application development and support capabilities. If you have a passion for helping businesses operate more effectively, excel at problem solving and client relationships, and have a solid understanding of PeopleSoft, come join us.
Our Application Maintenance Support (AMS) team is looking for candidates have proven analytical and problem-solving skills, creative ability in developing and implementing quality solution deliverables, exposure to a proven methodology (e.g. CMMI) and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced and dynamic workplace. As well as being self-motivated and able to work fully independently, the ideal candidate is able to work as a member of a global delivery team, cooperating and collaborating with other team members to produce optimum solutions. Individuals should possess exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities, with a keen desire for continuous learning.
- Analyzing, interpreting and translating requirements into a viable solution,
- Providing business support and advising on analysis and design to development team,
- Developing test cases, performing unit/system testing and on larger initiatives coordinating user acceptance testing,
- Clarifying functional requirements, and resolving implementation issues,
- Some evening/weekend support will be required.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- As a PeopleSoft Business Analyst, you have:
- A minimum of three (3) years PeopleSoft v9.x HCM experience, and/or v9.x Portal experience,
- Solid business background in your field with hands-on experience as a functional Business Analyst,
- Experience preparing system-related documentation, e.g., business requirements, fit/gap analysis, functional specifications, test cases required,
- PeopleSoft HCM v9.x experience in one or more of the following modules: Human Resources, Payroll, Time and Labour, Benefits Administration, ePay, eBenefits, eRecruitment, Integration.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- Certification for the PeopleSoft HCM product suite and/or attainment of Canadian Payroll Certification is desirable.
Candidate must have the ability to work in Canada without a current or future need for visa sponsorship. Selected candidates may not need to travel for all projects outside of their metro area. However, all candidates must be able and willing to travel based on assigned project demand. Travel requirements may vary but could be up to 100%. Candidates are not able to refuse project based on travel.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.