Package Solution Consultant Tririga
IBM Global Business Services helps top-tier clients solve their most complex business and technical issues.
A Package Solution Consultant TRIRIGA is responsible for the implementation of configurations within the TRIRIGA application platform. The Package Solution Consultant TRIRIGA role is to understand the customerâ??s application requirements, work with the Technical Lead to develop the functional and technical design of the customerâ??s application, and implement the customized solution.
- responsible for the hands-on configuration, testing and deployment of the IBM TRIRIGA solution through all phases of the software development life cycle
- work multiple projects simultaneously and provide status updates to management on a regular basis and update project schedules
- work cooperatively with other organizations with TRIRIGA to accomplish project work in an efficient and quality manner.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- At least 1 year experience in TRIRIGA Platform and application
- At least 1 year experience in application development including IDE or GUI based programming tools
- At least 3 years experience working with clients to document functional requirements and supporting technical teams through the technical design process
- At least 1 year experience in related TRIRIGA technologies such as Single Sign On, GIS, CAD, Offline, DataConnect, Data Integrator
- English: Fluent
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- Master's Degree in Engineering
- At least 2 years experience in TRIRIGA Platform and application
- At least 2 years experience in application development including IDE or GUI based programming tools
- At least 2 years experience in related TRIRIGA technologies such as Single Sign On, GIS, CAD, Offline, DataConnect, Data Integrator
- Experience assisting the technical team in data migration (mapping of data elements from the source to target solution)
Work Authorized (Canada)
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.