Otimized Services - Identity and Access Management - Bilingual
Since receiving the Randstad Award for Canada's Most Attractive Employer (ranked #1 in 2015), IBM is expanding its New Brunswick footprint by growing its IT Services Centre.
Main Frame Logical Security Control.
IBM follows a robust set of policies and standards to ensure security controls are correctly implemented and monitored. This role is to work as part of a team to ensure ID and access controls are provided within a customers z/OS environent
- Secure z/OS and Sub-System related Resources
- Manage Global Security Settings (RACF/ACF2/TopSecret)
- Health Checking Services
- Problem Determination & Resolution for Security related issues
- Support Audits - Provide Security related reports and assist other IBM teams with their data requests
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Extensive z/OS System Security knowledge (i.e. RACF, CA-ACF2, TSS, Global Security Settings, SSL and Digital Certificate, risk assessment, business continuity/DR, UserID Administration, etc.),
- Evaluate and implement Software/Application security (i.e.: z/OS, CICS, DB2, IMS, MQSeries, Omegamon, JES2, CA7/OPC, CA1/RMM, etc.),
- z/OS System and Sub-System knowledge (i.e.: JCL, SDSF, JES2/3, FTP,…) – Must be able to create/update/run Jobs in support of security changes and monitoring,
- Broad data analysis and report writing skills – Tools: RACFRW, IceTool, ETF/A, zSecure, JCL, SAS, DB2/QMF, etc. Coding skills: REXX, Clist, SQL, C, Java, CARLa, Visual Basic, Microsoft Access
- Experience with managing (open/close) Problem and Change tickets within the variety of IPC tools,
- Above average Oral/Written Communication skills to present security concepts to management and clients both in English and French
- 24/7 On-Call and after hours support for Sev1/2 problems and upgrades.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
MVS system support / programming skills and UserID Administration type skills.
- We need to ensure that the candidate did not only support UserID Administration. That they were involved with setting Global Security Settings and with securing OS, Sub-System, and Application related Files/Resources using the RACF, TSS and ACF2 security software.
Associate's Degree/College Diploma
- At least 2 years experience in understanding security documentation, processes, and requirements
- At least 2 years experience in Widows Operating System
- At least 2 years experience in Mainframe OS and security solutions (RACF/ACT2/Top Secret)
- English: Fluent, French
- Speak and Write in both official languages (English and French)
Legal working status
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.