MVS Engagement Representative
Professional position for the Sales Support functions, plans and executes a limited number of sales support activities for projects / seller client opportunities / assignments associated with brands, offerings, solutions, services or industries. They are assigned to a sales support unit and/or business unit, working on projects and programs defined by higher-level professionals and management. They support the efforts of the field sales teams for the purpose of fulfilling their responsibilities to sell and install IBM offerings, solutions, and services. Includes effectively providing sales support and optimization of pre-sales activities. Includes efficiently delivering a range of end-to-end sales related services to the field sales force, including the sales related activities associated with pre-sales support, solution design and delivery, proposal preparation, terms and conditions selection, and the coordination between the various support functions. As appropriate, professionals assigned to the Business Management role will work with the development and interpretation of business plans, measurements of actual results against expectations, and measuring and analyzing volumes and revenues for brand, industry and geography. Responsibilities may include business analysis and decision support and working within reporting systems including forecasting, budgeting/ resource planning, pricing and contracts, sales execution reporting, etc. May assist in providing direction and support to support organizations (e.g. pricing, legal, business practices, etc.) on sales operations and related issues.
As an Engagement specialist you will be responsible for the analysis of MMS for CP inventory in preparation for pricing.
Day to day tasks performed by an implementation specialist includes but is not limited to:
- Verifying all billable networking elements are included in a quote
- Identifying gaps and working with the TSS sales teams to ensure all quotes accurately reflect the clients pricing requirements
- Verifying contracting information in Cisco systems for existing equipment
- Identify opportunities for incremental revenue through inventory gap analysis
- Communicating the status of your activities with the TSS Sales teams
- Build price quotes using the Cisco Maintenance Management Tool
IBM Managed Maintenance Services for Cisco Products (MMS for CP) is a key Maintenance Offering of our Multi-Vendor Services Portfolio. You will be working with a highly motivated TSS sales support team that is responsible for all aspects of the Cisco Maintenance business. The Cisco Maintenance business represents a significant percentage of our overall multi vendor services business.
We encourage our employees to collaborate with others and look for ways to improve/enhance the services they provide to our clients. Creativity is encourage as employee engagement is the key to our success.
As a maintenance subject matter expert you will have the opportunity to lead and guide others through various aspects of the maintenance services business
Role is based out of any IBM office in New Brunswick
Required Education: None
Preferred Education: Bachelor's Degree
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Role is based out of any IBM office in New Brunswick
- University Degree. Business, Math, Statistics, Engineering
- Fluent Language and Writing Skills with both English
- Proficient user of Excel/spreadsheets, Word, PowerPoint, Cognos
- Number of years of experience: 1year
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- Knowledge of IBM TSS contracts
- Knowledge of Canada Taxes and exemptions law
- Knowledge of risks, finance and new opportunities to IBM
- Knowledge of Cisco networking technologies.
- NOTE: On job training would be provided.
Eligible to work in Canada
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.