Junior TRIRIGA Application Developer
IIBM Global Business Services - Help Make the World Work Smarter
The world is getting smarter, triggering unprecedented change. IBM's unparalleled ability to bring together deep business insight, advanced research, analytics, and technology enables IBM Global Business Services to help position its clients for the future. We leverage the proven roadmaps and frameworks that have been developed across 17 industries and the unique combination of skills and experiences of our teams in over 170 countries - unmatched capabilities. When you join IBM, you'll partner with our clients, and leverage these capabilities to deliver real business value.
As a member of the world's leading and largest consulting organization, you'll tap into resources that only a global leader like IBM can provide: access to a vast and diverse network of talented professionals; enjoy unparalleled career opportunities; be provided with ongoing training and education that you'll need to succeed; and work on some of the most interesting projects on the planet, helping everyone from organizations to local governments, work smarter.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) has established a team of Enterprise Asset Management thought leaders and experts. The focus of this team is developing solutions and delivering Enterprise Asset Management programs for our clients.
The TRIRIGA Application Developer is responsible for the overall implementation of customizations using the TRIRIGA application platform.
Key responsibilities include:
- responsible for the technical design documentation as well as hands-on configuration of the IBM TRIRIGA solution through all phases of the software development life cycle
- work multiple projects simultaneously and provide status updates to management on a regular basis and update project schedules
- work cooperatively with other organizations to accomplish project work in an efficient and quality manner
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- At least 1 year experience in any COTS platform and application development environment or 1 year of experience in custom software development (i.e., Java, COTS or ERP implementation, other enterprise applications)
- At least 1 year experience in evaluating customer requirements, creating technical designs and performing development / testing activities
- At least 1 year experience in providing technical oversight of assigned project resources
- At least 1 year experience in working with internal and external organizations to resolve technical and customer related problems, multitask, meet deadlines and set priorities.
- At least 1 year experience in working as a Technical Consultant
- Readiness to travel Up to 4 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements)
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- 2 years experience in TRIRGA platform and application
- 2 years experience in software development experience (Java, TRIRIGA implementation, other enterprise applications
- 2 years experience in evaluating customer requirements, creating technical designs and performing development / testing activities
- 2 years experience in providing technical oversight of assigned project resources
- 2 years experience in working with internal and external organizations to resolve technical and customer related problems, multitask, meet deadlines and set priorities.
- 2 years experience in working as a Technical Consultant
- 1 year experience in Crystal, BIRT or other reporting tools
- 1 year experience in related technologies such as Single Sign On solutions, GIS, CAD, Offline, data migration or data integration technologies (e.g. Enterprise Service Bus technologies)
- At least 1 year experience in relational database administration (DBA) skills [Oracle (10g; 11g); Microsoft SQL Server (2008;2012), DB2]
Work Authorized (Canada)
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.