Infrastructure Project Manager
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) helps our clients fundamentally redesign experiences to create new sources of value, digitally reinvent their operations for great efficiency and transform their entire enterprises through cognitive. We invite you to consider joining IBM's global reach, outcome-focused methodologies, domain skills and deep industry expertise that are helping transform the way we live and work.
IBM's state-of-the-art Client Innovation Centre (CIC) opened in Nova Scotia in March 2013 and is the first of its kind in Canada. The Centre weaves together IBM's business insights and industry-leading software portfolio and is ideally suited for any client that needs flexible access to emerging or niche skills that may not be cost effective to grow internally. In addition, our focus on our team is unparalleled as demonstrated by the following:
- The CIC NS is one of IBM's highest performing delivery centres worldwide – for retention, client satisfaction and utilization. Our employees are empowered to stay and grow within IBM.
- More than 100 of our employees received promotion in 2015 alone. Structured career development programs are helping us grow our future leaders from within.
- We are very focused on continuous skill development – staff training is our third largest annual Centre investment. Employees are immersed in a culture of learning and constant growth.
- Investment in key partnership with universities, government and private sector groups which has resulted in IBM having a key influencing role in Nova Scotia's ICT industry, especially in talent development.
We are currently recruiting for top talent in Infrastructure Project Manager - If you are on top of your profession and possess the following key skills, we invite you to apply to our openings.
Providing Project Manager to Clients across Canada and around the world, the team is highly engaged and collaborative. We are looking to add exceptional Infrastructure Managers onto the team as we continue to grow our Client base.
- At least 3-5 years' demonstrated experience in IT Infrastructure
- At least 2-5 years' demonstrated experience as a Project Manager
- Experience with end-to-end Project Lifecycle
- Proven track record of successful project implementation (be prepared to provide evidence)
- PMP certification preferred
- Ability to THINK – sometimes outside of the box - and to bring solutions to the table
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Desire to work hard for your Clients
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- At least 3 years' demonstrated experience in IT Infrastructure
- At least 2 years' demonstrated experience as a Project Manager
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- At least 5 years' demonstrated experience in IT Infrastructure
- At least 5 years' demonstrated experience as a Project Manager
Must be eligible to work in Canada.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.