IBM Managed Maintenance Services for Cisco Products (MMS for CP) is a key Maintenance Offering of our Multi-Vendor Services Portfolio. You will be working with a highly motivated TSS sales support team that is responsible for all aspects of the Cisco Maintenance business. This includes but is not limited to pricing, invoicing and implementation of Maintenance Services for Cisco Products.
- As an Implementation Specialist, you will be responsible for the implementation and enablement of Cisco networking maintenance services.
- Day to day tasks performed by an implementation specialist include:
- Building Cisco quotes using Cisco CSCC tool
- Validating quotes using My Cisco Workspace tool
- Verifying contracting information in IBM's contracting system
- Identify opportunities for profit improvement through parts analysis
- Creating Bond carts to request funds using IBM Buy On Demand tool
- Communicating the status of implementation by keeping documents updated and current with relevant information
- Updating back end IBM systems in support of the implemented opportunity
The successful candidate needs to be a dynamic, self-motivated individual that can work effectively without direct supervision and as part of a team. This individual will possess strong communication and negotiation skills.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Cisco Networking Knowledge
- Cisco Service Contact Centre Tool Experience is a requirement
- Use of Cisco's My Work Space is a requirement
- Knowledge of Cisco Partner Support Service Program, specifically the applicable service levels
- Knowledge of Cisco's Service Levels
- Communication and Written Skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
Eligible to work in Canada
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.