IBM Commerce Support Analyst
IBM Commerce is an industry leader in software solutions that help companies transform the way they market and sell their products. Our solutions are based on the newest technologies and are engineered using industry leading software development methods. Working with IBM Commerce products offers the opportunity to build invaluable and highly demanded skills within the industry.
This role specializes in performing and enabling remote technical support for IBM Commerce products. Successful candidates will:
- Engage in deep technical analysis of software problems using problem determination / problem source identification skills
- Focus on customer satisfaction by managing client relationships and effectively communicating status and action plans.
- Collaborate across teams.
- Utilize technical and negotiation skills to work with team members in development, operations, and support to jointly diagnose problems.
- Innovate! IBM Commerce Technical Support Analysts have a â??voiceâ?Â and are encouraged to share new ideas. Common examples include designing product feature improvements, developing tools to automate / simplify complex tasks, publishing white papers / technotes, and delivering virtual webcasts to a worldwide customer base
- Grow your skills. Technical Support Analysts never stop learning and are given plenty of opportunities to build deeper technical skills across a variety of technologies. We also encourage development of non-technical skills such as project management, negotiations, and leadership.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- English (Fluent)-Good oral / written communication
- Java development
- Database administration and understanding of SQL
- Unix / Linux system administration
- Self-motivated and a desire for on-going learning
- Ability to work under pressure
- Highly organized
- Interest in working with leading edge technology and commercial websites
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- J2EE development
- Legal Working Status
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.