Hybris E-Commerce Functional Consultant
IBM Global Business Services has more than 60,000 professionals in over 50 countries worldwide. With a strong focus on results, we enable clients to leverage technology and information to improve performance and create sustainable competitive advantages.
As the leading supplier of SAP software solutions to a rapidly growing list of major North American corporations, we are proud of our talented team, our respected reputation, and our outstanding results.
This opportunity is for an individual with both SAP eCommerce experience in the service industry most preferably in the public sector. The successful candidate must have a high level of French language proficiency (written and oral). This is a hands on consulting role. As an eCommerce Consultant, you will take instruction and learn from more senior team members, while assisting the more junior team members. The Hybris eCommerce Consultant works as a team member or an individual technical consultant on hybris construction, enhancement, integration,or audit/review projects. Project complexity may vary from fairly straight forward to moderately complex, with single or multiple products and involve multiple environments (web,application,database).Work efforts focus primarily on delivering functional specifications and providing Hybris functional subject matter expertise on engagements ranging from short-term IBM consulting to full life-cycle implementation projects. Duties often performed at customer's site. Operate under minimal supervision on medium to large size projects involving multiple products and/or platforms.
Responsibilities for the position include:
- Product expert on hybris features from formal training classes and hands on customer project work.
- Analyze customers' business requirements and software/product objectives, develops application functional specifications to meet customers' needs.
- Conduct workshops that help customers understand the functionality of hybris software and how the software can be adopted to meet their needs
- Gather and evaluate project requirements.
- Discuss best practices for hybris projects across multiple methodologies: waterfall, agile, SCRUM
- Keep up to date on current and road map hybris features, functionality, and terminology.
- Communicate with technical and non-technical users; business stakeholders, developers, end users, and Project Managers.
- Manage follow-ups and action items from workshop sessions.
- Serve as a functional advisor and problem solver to clients to assist them in optimizing their use of the hybris product suite to define, build and deploy online Commerce (B2B,B2C) applications.
- - Contribute to the growth of IBM's hybris business through the creation and sharing of knowledge, definition of additional workshops, services packages, and best practices based on engagement experiences.
- Ability to mentor and lead Functional Consultant team members
- Ability to expand services by identifying customer needs and adding additional staff to client assignments.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Minimum of 4 to 5 years of experience in software business analysis or consulting.
- Experience with hybris e-commerce.
- Technical knowledge (not development level).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent presentation, organizational and planning skills
- Ability to establish solid working relationships with clients
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a dynamic, dispersed team, and to meet deadlines
- Willingness to travel as required
- Ability to mentor and train others.
- Ability to define additional service offerings.
- Ability to expand hybris participation on customer engagements.
- Hybris BA certification is a plus
- Must be bilingual French/English
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to multi-task within a dynamic workplace
- Thorough experience and knowledge of consulting practices and techniques
- A comprehensive understanding of the service industry and public sector
- The ability to develop strong relationships with clients, including building rapports and scope-management
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to deliver quality results with an aggressive timeline
- Effective coaching and knowledge transfer skills
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- The ability to thrive in a team environment
Authorized to work in Canada.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.