Front End Developer (Intermediate)
- Technical Diploma
- Bachelor's Degree
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- English (Fluent)
- Experience with web and mobile development tools, technologies and methodologies
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors (Sass/Less)
- Knowledge of one or more server-side languages (e.g. NodeJS, PHP, Java etc... )
- Knowledge of responsive web design principles (e.g. responsive range break-points, fluid proportion-based grids, content prioritization, designing for touch, media queries, and content modeling)
- Knowledge of accessibility standards for web and Mobile
- Experience with agile software development methodologies
- Knowledge of version control and workflow, specifically Git
- Ability to generate and optimize web graphics (gif / jpg / png / svg) plus CSS graphic sprites
- Extensive knowledge and proven experience with the Dojo framework, having shipped and maintained various applications.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- Knowledge of User Experience best practices; experience with "IBM Design" principles and language is a plus.
- Designing and implementing responsive and mobile application
- SCM with Rational Team Concert or Git
- Agile development practices: Scrum, continuous integration, continuous testing, iterative development etc
Legal working status
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.