Enterprise Marketing Management (EMM) Business Solution Consultant
IBM Global Business Services: Join a Leader. Consult with us.
The EMM Business Solution Consultant normally works with the major products within the Unica marketing automation product suite â?? especially Unica Campaign, Distributed Marketing, eMessage, and Marketing Operations â?? and also with IBMâ??s EMM SaaS solution, IBM Coremetrics Digital Marketing Optimization Suite.
Common EMM Solution Consultant tasks include:
- Conduct client interviews to understand client marketing campaign automation requirements
- Analyze client requirements to identify how those requirements should be implemented
- Design campaigns using advanced analytics, including customer segmentation, offers, and treatment groups
- Implement and unit test automated marketing campaigns
- Determine and document marketing operations requirements
- Design new marketing operations processes, workflows, and procedures
- Automate and unit test marketing operations processes, workflows, and procedures
- Design real-time interactive marketing campaigns via websites, point-of-sale systems, call centers, and so on
- Implement and unit test real-time interactive marketing campaigns
- Design and conduct User Acceptance Testing for EMM solutions to ensure output meets client requirements
- Train users on marketing automation tools and product suites
- Assist as needed in deploying marketing automation solutions into production
- Assist IBM clients in evolving their marketing organizations to adopt new EMM technologies and processes
IBM 2017 Best places to work: http://blog.indeed.com/2017/08/01/best-places-to-work-canada/
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- 3-5 years experience in designing real-time interactive marketing campaigns
- 3-5 years experience with design and testing for EMM solutions
- 3-5 years experience deploying marketing automation solutions into production
- 3-5 years experience with EMM technologies and processes
- English: Fluent
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- 6 plus years experience as per above
- English: Fluent
This position is open to those with Canadian work status only.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.