Enterprise Marketing Management (EMM) Application Architect
IBM Global Business Services: Join a Leader. Consult with us.
The Enterprise Marketing Management (EMM) Architect installs, sets up, configures, and administers Marketing Automation solutions, especially solutions within the Unica suite of products including Unica Campaign, Distributed Marketing, eMessage, and Marketing Operations. The EMM Architect may also assist with the integration of these solutions with clients' enterprise systems such as security systems, data marts, digital asset management systems, and content management.
Common tasks performed by EMM Architects include:
- Analyze client technical infrastructure to determine readiness for integration of marketing automation solutions
- Install and setup marketing automation solutions
- Configure marketing automation products
- Design and implement marketing automation solutions, including batch campaigns and interactive campaigns
- Design and implement marketing backoffice automation solutions such as automated workflows, project management, digital asset management, budget management, and financial reporting.
EMM Architects may also assist with the following tasks:
- Plan and estimate marketing automation integration projects
- Design marketing automation integration solutions including context diagrams, functional architectures, physical architectures, and operational models
- Implement marketing automation integration solutions including development of integration web services
- Lead marketing automation integration services development teams
This position is open to those with Canadian work status only.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.