Enterprise Content Management Junior Technical Consultant / Developer
IBM Global Business Services is currently seeking an Enterprise Content Management Junior Technical Consultant. Candidates will use consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clientsâ?? business environments to achieve client expected business results.
Candidates may serve as team members or team leads and be able to work independently on client sites. We are looking for consultants that can build credibility and trust. In the role of Enterprise Content Management Junior Technical Consultant., the candidate will provide expertise and knowledge to IBM clients by addressing individual and unique business needs and implementing solutions and processes to help them manage their information and content related issues.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Technical diploma or degree;
- Proven ability to build strong client relationships;
- Development or scripting experience;
- Solid working knowledge of at least one major Operating System (OS);
- Coachable, good listener;
- An ability/ambition/willingness to train up in ECM/BPM and Cognitive;
- Ability to prepare project documents.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- 2 or more of the following:
- Java development,
- Database development,
- Knowledge of how APIs work,
- Knowledge or experience with ECM concepts and/or systems; Includes taxonomy and document classification, Includes document capture,
- Knowledge or experience with BPM concepts and/or systems; Includes rules and case management,
- Knowledge or experience with analytics/cognitive systems,
- Knowledge or experience with mobile.
Candidate must have the ability to work in Canada without a current or future need for visa sponsorship. Selected candidates may not need to travel for all projects outside of their metro area. However, all candidates must be able and willing to travel based on assigned project demand. Travel requirements may vary but could be up to 100%. Candidates are not able to refuse project based on travel.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.