Customer Service Representative
The IBM Customer Service Representative is responsible for handling information inquiries or requests about products, services or personnel received via telephone, fax, email or other means, from customers, IBM personnel or business partners.
Services provided may include, but are not limited to the following: General Inquiry Support, Part Orders and database management. They perform interrelated activities that deliver the primary service provided by the business function. They have knowledge and experience in using a few specialized tools and procedures to address the requester's needs. Primary measurement is customer satisfaction with the handling of the requests.
Call Centre established in Saint John in 1996 in central location and offers a variety of tasks with ample opportunity to learn.
- Competitive Salary
- Training provided and work instructions are documented
- Professional and Friendly Team Atmosphere
What will make you successful in this role is:
Knowledge Retention, Conscientiousness, Openness, Customer Focus, Dependability, Attention to Details, Flexibility, Multi-Tasking, Enthusiasm, Punctuality, Process Driven.
Current Positions are Monday to Friday - Earliest shift starts at 9AM and the latest shift ends at 8PM.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Minimum of one year of previous call centre or customer service experience
- High School Diploma / GED
- Fluent English Language skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- The candidate IDEALLY will have:
- Minimum of 2 years previous call centre or customer service experience
- Proven interpersonal skills
- Professional and mature with the ability to develop quality customer relationships quickly
- Be a self- motivated team player, professional attitude and demonstrated work ethic
Legal Working Status Required
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.