Cloud/Web Software Developer
Are you ready to learn exciting new technologies, help shape the way applications work in the Cloud, and enjoy a lively, collaborative team environment? If you answered yes, then we may have the right opportunity for you!
Join the Cloud Business Process Management (BPM) team for the chance to develop innovative new technology products, as well as your career, with one of the world's largest software-makers. Hone your expertise alongside fellow talented professionals, where you'll develop some of the most exciting software solutions on the market.
As an IBM Software Developer/Engineer, you'll be responsible for ensuring that our software components are expertly designed, tested, debugged, verified, and ready for integration into IBM's best-of-breed solutions that help organizations improve their business outcomes in the global marketplace.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Problem determination, debugging, and resolution
- Working collaboratively across functional areas
- Taking ownership of assignments & driving them to completion.
In this Software Developer role, you will work closely with the IBM Business Process Management and IBM BlueWorks Live Teams.
If you are passionate about Software Development and quality in addition to the opportunity to be part of a team that is developing the next generation cognitive business process management software then this may be the opportunity for you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- At least 3 months experience with HTML/CSS
- At least 3 months (or 1 semester) experience in Java Development
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Level of professionalism when working collaboratively across functional areas
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- Experience with Business Process Management
- Familiarity with Dojo, Bluemix, Swagger
Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.