AI Developer - IoT and Machine Learning
By 2020, there will be 30 Billion connected devices and IoT will generate 40% of all data. Beyond connectivity, IoT value will be driven by a revolution in Artificial intelligence, delivered through advanced analytics and cognitive capabilities.
IBM Watson IoT team is a global leader in helping clients re-invent their businesses with IoT by enhancing efficiencies in manufacturing, operations, asset optimization, financial services, and supply chain management. Visit our website to get an overview of the IBM Watson IoT Platform and solutions, https://www.ibm.com/internet-of-things/
Are you eager to harness the IoT potential by collecting and securing data and implementing AI solutions to gain real-time actionable insights? Do you see opportunity everywhere for digital technology to improve lives and experiences? Can you collaborate and push the envelope to design, develop and implement leading applications for our clients? We want your skills and experience. Bring your work portfolio and letâ??s talk!
Our team is based in Downtown Toronto and we are looking for senior developers and new graduates (and everything in between) that can learn and work with a combination of the following technologies:
- AI/Machine Learning models training for pattern classification and computer vision applications (Python, SciPy, OpenCV, TensorFlow, Caffe, Keras, Chainer)
- Cloud solution development for data storage, processing and consumption (Bluemix, AWS, Azure)
- FullStack development of various middleware and application components (NodeJS, ExpressJS, Java, SQL, NoSQL, REST API)
- Embedded systems development for sensor interfacing and data transmission (RaspberryPi, Arduino, EmbeddedC)
- Analytics for data analysis and modeling (R, Hadoop, Spark, MapReduce, Pig Latin)
- Blockchain storage for IoT data securing and sharing (Hyperledger, Openchain)
Whether you want to build smarter cities, solve problems using predictive modelling or like the idea of working on first of a kind solutions, you will like our team.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- At least 1 years experience as an AI Developer - IoT
- Preferred education Comp eng, Comp Sci, Electrical eng, Systems Eng, Mechatronic eng, Mathematics
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- At least 3 years experience as an AI Developer - IoT
This position is open to those with Canadian work status only.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.