Analyst, Affiliates Relationship Management
Employment Type: Regular
- The role holder will provide support to the Affiliate Relationship Management team which is responsible for the relationship management and oversight of a portfolio of HSBC Affiliates that are service providers to and/or service recipients from HSBC Bank Canada (â??HBCA Affiliatesâ?Â).
- Works closely with Affiliates Relationship Management, Product, Risk, Network Management and Financial Crime Compliance to ensure that we have appropriate management, controls, and evaluation of our highest risk correspondent banks and Affiliates.
Principal Accountabilities: Key activities and decision making areas
- Support onboarding of new Affiliate business, including preparation and presentation of new-to-bank forms, and raising HRRs when identifying KYC concerns, amongst other onboarding related activities.
- Support credit review and approval process, including review and management of intragroup limits, and submit limit increases and/or new money credit limit proposals for Affiliates to address operational and credit risk issues identified in the daily operation.
- Support submission and/or amendment of documentation requests for Affiliates (i.e. ISDA, CSA, MRA amendments, etc.).
- Support Nostro account opening and closing working closely with the Nostro Coordinator and Network Management.
- Assist Nostro Coordinator in management of inbound KYC/EDD, RFI and account activity requests through to completion.
- Support Canada and Global projects designed to support and advance the Global Group Affiliate Relationship management strategy and priorities as needed on an ad hoc basis.
- Assist in the development of the Affiliate Relationship Management Committee monthly report.
- Assist in the development of new and amendments to current procedures, processes and other documentation.
Customers / Stakeholders
- Understand and ensure compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the Affiliate Relationship Management team, in addition to those applicable to the broader GBM team.
Observation of Internal Controls
- Will adhere to and be able to demonstrate adherence to internal controls.
- Ability to provide superior analytical support to the Affiliate Relationship Management team members.
- Ability to establish a working rapport with local LoBs, products, operations and FCC.
- Ability to design, organize, and deliver complex projects under tight timeframes with limited resource.
- Knowledge of HSBC Transactional Banking products and services, including GLCM and GTRF, and related credit support.
- Knowledge of HSBC Group structure, business lines, strategy, policies, and procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively across various cultures, business areas and functions, and levels of seniority within the organization.
- Understanding of risk in its broadest sense.
- Knowledge of applicable KYC/AML/EDD policies and procedures.
- A resilient patience and appreciation for process, a passion for problem solving, and a keen sense of mission.
Heads up! Employers know that top students and grads use TalentEgg. When you apply, don't forget to indicate that you found this job on TalentEgg.