Community Manager and Support Coordinator Internship
Horizn is looking for a Community Manager and Customer Service Intern. You are are a highly motivated, energetic and outgoing team player that will join our support and community management team. You have a passion for customer support, community management, clear communication, and possess a strong attention to detail.
You are looking to join a growing entrepreneurial team and are seeking to gain first hand experience supporting Fortune 500 customers across various industries. This is a unique opportunity to do an internship with a highly collaborative team and be at the ground level of a high growth company with a unique product.
- Responding to support cases in a timely manner with a focus on customer service.
- Monitoring activity on discussion boards for a variety of business communities.
- Posting content to newsfeeds across our various platforms.
- Periodically running reports to support customer activities.
- Reviewing and approving user-submitted content like tips and videos
- Otherwise supporting additional tasks as directed by the community manager.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Have completed or in the process of a Bachelor’s degree. (Marketing & Business)
- Previous experience in a support, community management, or customer service is an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are mandatory. Proficiency writing in other languages such as French and Spanish considered an asset.
- Independent, highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to meet deadlines and manage expectations at different levels.
This is a 4 month paid internship.
The Horizn Platform helps technology and financial institutions dramatically accelerate the market adoption of their latest digital innovation, and new products at lightning speed. At Horizn we believe that the cultural side of digital transformation is mission critical for both for employees and the customers they serve. The Horizn Knowledge Platform embraces embraces the dynamics of micro-learning, social technologies, gamification and robust analytics to power employee performance, drive customer adoption and increase revenue. Horizn is a SaaS technology company located in the Toronto financial district, we operate globally, helping companies in 40+ countries and 15 languages. Our clients are global and our solution is enterprise scalable. Horizn’s employees are diverse and speak 14 different languages and counting.
Only applicants living in Toronto will be considered for this role.
TalentEgg will send your application to: email@example.com