We are seeking ambitious Co-op Students to join our recruitment teams as Recruiters in our Calgary office. This is a 4 month, full-time (37.5 hours per week) co-op opportunity offering $18.00 per hour starting September 11th, 2017. Any extensions beyond a one 4-month semester will be discussed prior to starting. Please be advised that in order to qualify for this opportunity you need to be registered in a college or university that is offering a co-op placement for the September school term.
Hays is the world’s leading recruiting experts in qualified, professional and skilled work. We are driven to achieve superior results for our customers through exceptional service delivery. To do this we recruit, train, develop and retain the best talent in our industry.
What You’ll Do
- As a Recruiter, you will have the chance to work closely with our specialist recruitment team on many aspects of the recruitment life cycle. You will work towards building a strong pipeline of qualified candidates through various channels such as our database, job boards, LinkedIn and business networking.
- You will learn how to conduct detailed phone interviews with applicants and enter the gathered information into our database. General administrative duties, checking references, researching prospective clients and providing exceptional service to internal and external clients will round out your day.
- Your work will provide the basis for our successful team and will play an important role in our continuing growth.
- You enjoy new challenges and thrive in a team environment
- You are a person who loves to learn and develop their skills
- You are self-motivated, ambitious and eager to jumpstart their professional career in recruitment
Our Commitment to You
- Our commitment is we will support you in your development. You will gain expert industry knowledge as well as develop your business acumen skills. You will receive direct sale’s experience and participate in sale’s training. This will help support your degree as well as give you the tools you need to be successful in a recruitment role when you graduate.
- You will be surrounded by bright, energetic and driven colleagues in a challenging and collaborative work environment.
- We believe in giving you the opportunity to learn more about recruitment and the employment sector. We feel we provide the most supportive environment in the recruitment industry and know you will gain valuable experience here at Hays.
Apply Now! If interested, please apply now. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
TalentEgg will send your application to: Monique.firstname.lastname@example.org