We are seeking an ambitious Account Manager to join our temporary and contract team in our Ottawa office.
Sell Yourself with Hays
If you’re a bona fide go-getter who’s looking for a vibrant, fun and sales driven workplace where you can take control of your own career path, then Hays is the obvious answer. Advance your sales career and reap amazing performance-based rewards along the way. Hays is the world’s leading specialist recruitment company in qualified, professional and skilled personnel. Join today, and let Hays assist you in reaching your full potential.
What You’ll Do:
- It’s simple – as an Account Manager you will be responsible for developing your own fees, growing and managing a client portfolio, as well as ongoing development of new business opportunities.
- You will also spend time managing your own client accounts and communicating with Hays Recruiters to provide quality information so that they can assist you in sourcing key talent to fill vacancies.
- Working with Hays will give you the competitive advantage that will differentiate you in the marketplace. Through our unique digital recruitment strategy and our world class database that’s integrated with LinkedIn, you will have the necessary tools to pro-actively source new business and provide industry expertise to your clients.
Why You and What’s Our Commitment:
- Industry Leading Training: This role is for someone who is looking to develop their skills in account management in an agency recruitment environment. Hays will provide cutting edge training that will enable you to reach your potential at all levels of your professional and sales career development.
- Career Progression and Advancement: You will have the option to choose which career path best suites your personal and professional goals.
- Compensation & Benefits: We offer competitive base salaries + bonus packages, flexible benefit plans, RRSP matching, internal incentives, semi-annual club trips, 3 weeks’ vacation and so much more!
TalentEgg will send your application to: email@example.com