Inside Sales Representative/Sales Development Representative
Building for the future - this is at the heart of everything we do at eXplorance. We are focused on adding value through our greatest strengths: people, products, and services. Our core products Blue® and Bluepulse® help organizations put "being better" at the forefront by measuring needs, expectations, skills, knowledge, and competencies.
Used by over 9 million users in more than 25 countries, some of our customers include RMIT, UC Berkeley, NASA, and National Bank of Canada. By focusing on personal and professional growth, eXplorance - with over 120 employees worldwide - has built an innovative company culture. Ranked one of the Best Workplaces in Canada by the Great Places to Work Institute®, we offer a wide range of benefits that are designed to address the diverse needs of our employees and their families. Visit us at www.explorance.com to learn more.
Interested in building a career in sales with a global software company? Do you want to work for a company that is committed to helping you continuously improve and innovate? eXplorance is on the hunt for a high-energy Sales Development Representative to perform tele-prospecting functions for our clients.
This position is the beginning of an incredible career path in sales with one of Canada's Best Places to Work. This role will utilize your professional communication skills, your research and interviewing skills, as well as your marketing and sales skills. If you are a natural problem-solver who rises to a challenge - then we want to hear from you.
Are You Up to the Challenge?
- Research and qualify net new business prospects
- Create appropriate lists of prospects and contacts for email/phone campaigns (cold calling)
- Cultivate and build strong business relationships with key decision makers
- Commit to and exceed individual and team goals
- Maintain responsibility for active prospecting and cold call outreach Analyze client needs and pain points, collaborating with Sales Executives to provide solutions
- Represent eXplorance to prospective clients, always maintaining integrity and professionalism
Could This be You?
- BS, BA degree or equivalent
- Ability to navigate corporate structures to identify decision makers and determine buying processes
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills
- Outgoing and personable
- Enthusiastic and self-starting approach - you are motivated, assertive, and goal oriented
- Active and attentive listening ability
- Organized and process driven
- Ambition to grow within the organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Outbound business-to-business phone marketing or sales experience (nice to have)
TalentEgg will send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org