Sales Development Trainee
Are you looking to launch a career in business? Are you intelligent, enthusiastic and hungry for career success?
Our EMCO Utility Products Brantford Profit Centre has an immediate opening for an energetic, results driven team player in a Sales Development Trainee position.
We’re looking to invest in someone just like you. Our expectations are high, but the rewards are worth it!
EMCO Utility Products is Canada’s largest distributors of High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) products for the construction industry. EMCO Utility Products offers HDPE products & fusion services to the water, sewer, gas, power, telecom, landfill, industrial, and mining markets. EMCO Utility Products strives to satisfy the needs of its customers with a focused product assortment, transported and sold through an extensive network of locations across Canada. Find us on the web at http://www.sandale.ca
Our goal is to hire an entry level individual with high sales and entrepreneurial potential and develop them in a hands-on program.
Our Sales Development Program teaches new hires with little-to-no industry experience every aspect of the business. You’ll spend your first 18 months in the Profit Center learning exactly how the business operates – from shipping and receiving, counter sales, to operations management. Then you’ll get to know our customers, spending your next two and a half years learning inside sales and outside sales.
What we offer:
- A world-class sales leadership development program
- Great mentors and on-the-job training
- Growth potential with competitive salary, benefits, and profit sharing
- A career with a solid, stable company with strong core values
Duties and Responsibilities:
Phase 1 – Warehouse Logistics – Learn the products we sell and how they get from the vendor to the customer and understand the role of sales support.
Phase 2 – Operations – Get involved in our customer service, counter sales, order management, inventory and pricing controls, credit management, financial statements, and more…
Phase 3 – Inside Sales/Project Management – Assisting customers with various customer service issues in addition to managing utility, municipal, mining & industrial projects.
Phase 4 – Outside Sales/Account Management – Learn how to find new business opportunities, sell our products, negotiate contracts, and build customer and vendor relationships.
- Recent graduate with a Canadian University Education
- Positive attitude and results oriented mindset
- Work well in and support a team based environment
- Work well with minimal supervision
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Proficient with computers and the internet
- Valid Driver’s license with clean abstract
Those interested in applying for a position should forward their resume with cover letter to email@example.com