Business Development New Grad Program
Are you looking to work for a company that is passionate about investing in your career development?
McKeough Supply, a Division of EMCO Corporation, is a business to business Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning wholesaler. EMCO is one of Canada’s leading national distributors of building products for the residential, commercial and industrial construction markets. Recognized as a leader in each of our segments with opportunities for tremendous growth. We are an equal opportunity company that believes the diversity in our teammates is what makes us successful.
We are looking for talented people, like you, to grow with us. If you are an enterprising individual who appreciates team-based results, that is looking to learn and grow into a leadership role, we want to hear from you!
Our expectations are high, with responsibilities that match - where the rewards, training, and professional development we provide are worth it. Apply today and become part of a forward-thinking, team-based business culture in Niagara.
Our Business Development New Grad Program
How does the opportunity of being exposed to all areas of the business before you commit yourself to a career path sound?
The program allows new hires with little-to-no industry experience to discover every aspect of our business. You will begin at a regional Profit Centre learning exactly how the business operates; from shipping and receiving to counter sales, to operations management. Then, you will get to know our customer base, and delve into the world of business development. Where do you want to take your career? That is fully up to you to decide with our team of leaders behind you to support your personal and professional development.
What we offer:
- Leadership and personal development opportunities
- Great mentorship
- Hands-on, on-the-job training
- Growth potential with competitive salary, benefits, and profit sharing
- We promote creativity and innovation
- Post-secondary education
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and entrepreneurial mindset
- Work well in and support a team based environment
- Work well with minimal supervision
- Excellent customer service, social, organizational and communication skills
- Proficient with computers and the internet
- Valid Driver's License
Why you should work for us?
- You want to be challenged everyday
- You have a curious nature and love to push the status quo
- You love helping others
- You relish in social and networking opportunities
- We have internal social events and training events that allows us to meet with each other across the company nationwide
TalentEgg will send your application to: RecruitmentNiagara@mckeoughsupply.com