VDC ICI Coordinator
What do you enjoy about Toronto? We love that we have had the opportunity to build some innovative and awe inspiring buildings like the Art Gallery of Ontario and the Rogers Centre in a world class city. But we are not done yet. Not even close. We have some exciting new projects to break ground soon and we need talented and entrepreneurial individuals to join our team.
At all levels of our organization we promote an entrepreneurial way of thinking. We want everyone to think creatively, to innovate, and to bring forward their ideas. To challenge convention, invent, develop, optimize, and refuse to slow down, as the rest of the industry tries to keep pace.
- Still not convinced? Take a look at how people in the industry view us:
- Aon Hewitt's "Best Employer in Canada" for the last 12 years (proudly, the highest ranking group for the last 9 years!)
- Deloitte's "50 Best Managed Companies" (Platinum ranking last 6 years);
- Best Employee Value Proposition;
- "Most Admired Corporate Cultures" by Waterstone Human Capital;
- Financial Post's Ten Best Companies to work for;
- Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award (2013)
- Canada's Safest Employer Award (2016)
But what separates us from our competitors?
The people of EllisDon are what differentiates us from our competitors, and will continue to be the driving force of our growth for years to come. EllisDon exists to empower driven minds. We believe that by providing freedom and empowering one another, we will invariably, out-perform, out-deliver and be at the forefront of our industry. We give one another the freedom and authority to lead and we are fast, fluid, and flexible because the world demands it and, more importantly, because we demand it of ourselves.
In the position of a VDC ICI Coordinator, we would ask you to do the following:
- Interact with engineers and designers to quickly and accurately create drawings and 3D models during design process using CAD and or Revit software.
- Create 3D Models of Architectural and MEP elements which are missing and necessary for visualization and design review purpose.
- Coordinate with Project Managers and Construction Managers to develop a project specific process for utilizing or creating 3D information for the purpose of estimating, logistics, planning, scheduling, coordination, field layout and/or facilitates management.
- Chair coordination meeting with trades and suppliers and performs clash detections and assists in developing solutions with the project team.
- Assists with the specification and evaluation of VDC/BIM requirements for subcontractors engaged on VDC/BIM enabled projects.
- Develop and manage BIM execution plans with project stakeholders
- Sounds challenging and exciting right? Here are a few of the attributes and experience you need to be successful in this position:
- Diploma or degree or equivalent combinations of academic or technical experience/knowledge of Design, Construction & Building Operations.
- Exposure to 3D laser scans/point cloud models.
Must have :
- Revit, NavisWorks, Autodesk AEC Collection, Assemble
- 3DS Max Ms Project, Synchro4D, Adobe Premiere, ICI Experience, Geomatics, Point Cloud, SketchUp
- Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it! Apply today at www.ellisdon.com
- We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.
Accommodation for Applicants with disabilities will be made during the recruitment process when requested.