About the project:
The Keeyask Hydroelectric Generating Station project is being built on the Lower Nelson River in Northern Manitoba.
BBE Hydro Constructors LP is the General Civil Works Contractor, responsible for elements of the hydroelectric generating station including a 7-unit powerhouse complex, concrete spillway, approximately 2.2-kilometres of earth dam structures and 23.0-kilometres of earth dyke structures.
Construction has begun, with an expected completion date of early 2020.
BBE Hydro Constructors LP is currently looking for Travel Coordinator who will work out of our Winnipeg Office.
Picture the Possibilities
In the position of Travel Coordinator, we would ask you to do the following:
- Booking commercial flights and charter flights according to the manpower schedule
- Providing employees with travel itineraries
- Booking camp and or hotel accommodations
- Maintaining Travel Logs for reimbursable flights to ensure invoicing opportunities
- Prepare day to day reports
- This position will involve rotating days off
Sounds challenging and exciting right? Here are a few of the attributes and experience you need to be successful in this position:
- At least two years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in booking and requesting flights
- Intermediate MS Office Skills
- Post-Secondary education in business administration is an asset
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships, both internally and externally
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Excellent organization skills
- Capacity to prioritize assessing situations to determine urgency
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
For information on this exciting project, please visit www.keeyask.com
Accommodation for Applicants with disabilities will be made during the recruitment process when requested.
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.