Technical Pre-Construction Coordinator
At EllisDon, we're constantly pushing the limits - propelling ourselves toward bigger and better opportunities, while exploring new market sectors and services. So it only seems natural that we'd hire people who have their own voice and aren't afraid to use it. They follow a path of continuous learning with an innovative spirit that leads them to be recognized as leaders in the industry. We hire these types of people knowing they are as diverse as we are, and they come on board because they share our core values. Then we simply give them the freedom to take their career (and EllisDon) further.
Picture the Possibilities
You come into work every day knowing that you are supporting the success of our team. It can be a lot of pressure sometimes, but you enjoy creating and compiling project proposals and helping the company win projects. Your co-workers look to you for answers, and your manager gives you the freedom to excel. When you walk down the street, you look at major projects and think "I supported that coming together".
In the position of Technical Pre-Construction Coordinator, we would ask you to do the following:
- Research and work with engineer architects and field personnel to develop content for sections of the proposal and other technical documents
- Research Clients, projects, and assist in ensuring the proposal/design are aligned with the requirements
- Attend various technical meetings to collecting, disseminate and organizing all of the proposal content and establish timelines
- Proofread to ensure continuity and compliance with legal, technical and marketing specifications. Copy edit for format, grammar, style, punctuation, and spelling
Sounds challenging and exciting right? Here are a few of the attributes and experience you need to be successful in this position:
- Engineering diploma or degree followed by 3 years of professional work experience in the civil construction or engineering industry
- Experience managing and/or developing proposals an asset
- Superior writing skills including copy writing, editing, grammar, style, spelling, punctuation, and eagle eye proofreading skills
- Ability to effectively deliver tasks with urgency with an attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (specifically Word and PowerPoint)
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it! Apply today at www.ellisdon.com
Accommodation for Applicants with disabilities will be made during the recruitment process when requested.
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.