At EllisDon, we're constantly pushing the limits - propelling ourselves toward bigger and better opportunities, while exploring new market sectors and services. So it only seems natural that we'd hire people who have their own voice and aren't afraid to use it. They follow a path of continuous learning with an innovative spirit that leads them to be recognized as leaders in the industry. We hire these types of people knowing they are as diverse as we are, and they come on board because they share our core values. Then we simply give them the freedom to take their career (and EllisDon) further.
Picture the Possibilities
You come into work every day knowing that you are a key leader in building new and exciting projects. It's a lot of pressure sometimes, but you enjoy being challenged and leading the team to successful project completion. Your co-workers look to you for answers and as a manager you have the freedom to excel. When you walk down the street, you look at major projects and think 'I know how that came together'.
What we'll ask you to do as a Surveyor:
- Setup and operate total station and GPS instruments for layout and as-built capture of road, pipes, excavation, utilities, conduits
- Create grade sheets and as-built construction reports
- Collect, organize and record geographic information
- Help prepare drawings, charts, maps, plans, records, and documents
- Utilise ACAD and ACAD Civil3D (line work, importing points, and data)
- Organize records, measurements, and other survey information
- Competently calculate layout from digital design files
- Perform construction lay out as required
- Perform quantity survey as required
- Generate and maintain as constructed drawings by tracking and capturing as-built data (inverts, lengths, coordinates, work type)
- Maintain site benchmarks as required
- Coordinate with Virtual Design team for information/data used, required to continusouly update virtual models
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it! Apply today at www.ellisdon.com
Accommodation for Applicants with disabilities will be made during the recruitment process when requested.